SUMMA3D 2016 is now open!!
SUMMA3D is a 3D animation contest, currently in its 3rd edition, designed for CGI or VFX students, emerging and qualified professionals, as well as those who deeply love animated features or the CGI & VFX field, and are willing to show their work and designs. By coming together we will be able to support new talent, new projects, and develop a united front that boosts the 3D animation sector.
We want this to be a long-lasting contest, and to see it become a benchmark for future generations in the world of animation.
Its goals are to:
- Help production companies find qualified professionals
- Reward and promote new talent in all areas of the production spectrum
- Motivate this new talent to introduce their projects and ideas
- Promote new material that is ready to be produced
- Show our commitment to culture and business challenges
- Boost economic development in the sector: locally, nationally, and as the contest grows, internationally
This year’s category include:
- Best VFX in Cinema Advertising
- 3D Short-Film Project
- Finished 3D Short-Film
- Character Design
In order to learn more visit www.summa3d.com
You can also register on FESTHOME.COM.
Remember that the deadline is June 15, 2016. Don’t miss out!!